I have had the chance to attend this conference twice and can say that it is an unbelievable opportunity to network with others that value the use of technology as an educational tool and a key component of 21st century learning.
Even though I don't get to be there in person this year, there are many ways that I am staying connected and learning about what is new in technology and education at ISTE. Here are a few of the resources available to everyone so that we can all "virtually" attend the conference and stay connected.
ISTE Conference Website - with links to everything you would need to know if you were there like the conference mobile app, the daily schedule, exhibit hall floorplan, but there is so much more.
- ISTE Conference Kickoff video
- ISTE Opening Keynote video
- Like the ISTE Facebook Page
- Follow #ISTE11 on Twitter
- Join the ISTE 2011 Ning
- Watch for Video On Demand, sessions that will be recorded and posted on isteconference.org within days of the conference.
- ISTE Music Video: Say Hey (I Love School)